Magnetic Separation Machine
Magnetic separation is generally a low cost method of recovery, unless high intensity separators are required. The electro-magnetic high intensity separators that produce 20,000 gauss; the rare earth magnetic separators are relatively inexpensive and can produce magnetic fields around 6,000 gauss. To different kinds of mineral ores, the application of magnetic separation machine is quite different.
- High intensity. High garden, high power rare earth magnets
- Available with flanges to suit square and round chutes
- Available with angle deflectors above and between the tubes for heavy contamination
- Direct access to magnets in chute
- Easily installed and extremely easy to clean
Magnetic separator is mainly used in wet separating of the fine minerals with strong ferromagnetism. The wet-type drum permanent magnetic separator is mainly suitable for wet separating of the following ores with the sizes less than 3mm, which are magnetite, magnetic pyrite, baking ore, and limonite and so on.